(thank you to
jayman75 for all of these!)
The answers to all
seven parts can be found
1. What color dress did Blanche wear to George's
2. What was wrong with Rose's sister Lilly?
3. What was the "little piece of himself" that Stan
left at Kate's wedding?
4. What color are Miles'
5. What actress played Phil's wife?
6. What was the name of the television newsman that
Blanche dated? *he worked with Rose and lived with his mother*
7. Why did Sophia "curse" the neighbor? *he got flat
tires, lost his golf clubs and got a boil on his ( | )*
8. Who was the subject of the sculpture that the
9. What did Blanche do for a living?
10. How did the girls know that Sophia had been out
1. How long were
Dorothy and Stan married?
2. Name two vacation spots that the girls went to
(all or at least two could have gone)
3. What was above Blanche's bed?
4. Name an illness that each girl suffered from
5. How old was Blanche when she died (in Rose's dream)?
6. What was the name of the gangster after Miles/Nick?
7. What did Blanche see in the ziplock bag after
writing for 3 days straight?
8. What was Rose's name at the high school reunion?
9. What did Sophia make for Alvin?
10. What was on the winning lottery ticket the girls
gave the homeless shelter?
1. Name three of Dorothy signature clothing styles.
2. How did Blanche get Rose to drive her to Atlanta
to see her "Grammy's" house?
3. What hung at Blanche's "grammy's" house that she
brought back with her?
4. Who attended Sophia's wedding to Max?
5. What type of car did Blanche rent to attract
6. What was the occupation of Clayton's boyfriend?
7. Name the man Sophia sat with on the beach.
8. Who did Sophia go out with on Valentine's Day?
9. Name a song that Sophia sang in the show.
10. Name all of the girls spouses (there may be
more than one!!).
1. Where did Dorothy keep the brochures of
2. Who was the famous artist that painted the picture
the girls traded for a new roof?
3. What was the name of the bar Blanche took Dorothy
to, and Dorothy ended up singing?
4. Rose almost lost her teddy-bear to a girl
scout. What was the name of the bear?
5. What did Sophia sit on when she drove Rose's car?
6. What was the "lucky part" to the curse Sophia put
on the girls' neighbor after his tree fell into
7. After Dorothy had foot surgery, what did Blanche
and Rose rename their dance group?
8. What girl never wore a wedding dress during the show?
9. In the final episode, what did Stan compare
himself to? (HINT -- he didn't have a lot of them)
10. What did Sophia really want to do when she
and Dorothy went on a weekend to "share memories?"
1. Name the
song the pianist sang when Dorothy and Sophia went to Orlando to
2. What was the name of Rose's old boyfriend who
left her at the train station in St. Olaf to go to Europe with a band?
3. What did Dorothy want Sophia to give her if
Dorothy won the bowling game?
4. What was the nickname Dorothy had that was shared by
5. What did Blanche ALWAYS have on? (hint, think
6. Who was the fictional character that Rose and
Blanche were going to write a children's book about?
7. What is Dorothy's COMPLETE name by the last
8. Where would Sophia and Dorothy be cutting
ribbons if they had won the Shady Pines Mother/Daughter Beauty Contest?
9. What was the name of the gay housekeeper in the
10. What "60 Minutes" co-star could Blanche have had?
did Rose find that made her think Blanche slept with Charlie?
song did Sophia recall singing when Shady Pines burned down?
played Glen O'Brien, the married man Dorothy dated? HINT! There were TWO
was David, in relation to Blanche?
did all the girls sleep in Sophia's bed when the heat went out?
the actor/director who was one of the Elvis' at Sophia and Max's wedding.
did Stan leave with Dorothy after their daughter's wedding?
did Rose want to take Blanche and Dorothy when they moved in?
It was her "favorite restaurant")
long were Stan and Dorothy married?
10. Who played Angela, Sophia's sister? (AND A BONUS... What other major
television show was she on??)
1. What are Blanche's initials?
2. Name a type of product Rose tested for her job at the
3. What year was Dorothy married to Stan? (It was
actually mentioned in an episode -- Sophia says "Picture it. Brooklyn --
19_ _. Your first anniversary...)
4. Sophia sat on the park bench with a man. What was
his name, and what was wrong with him?
5. What did Blanche bring back from Grammy's house
that reminded her of Grammy?
6. Where did Rose meet her natural father?
7. Who was Emma Emmahoffer?
8. What did Dorothy need from Rose to help move the
toilet from the living room to the bathroom?
9. The number of children Sophia has MULTIPLIED
BY the number of brothers and sisters she has (that appeared on the show)
10. What is Rose's favorite restaurant (she was
going to take the girls there when they all moved in together)...