color dress did Blanche wear to George's funeral? Red
2. What was wrong with Rose's sister Lilly?
She was blind
3. What was the "little piece of
himself" that Stan left at Kate's wedding?
4. What color are Miles'
5. What actress played Phil's wife?
6. What was the name of the television newsman
that Blanche dated? *he worked with Rose and lived with his mother*
7. Why did Sophia "curse" the
neighbor? *he got flat tires, lost his golf clubs and got a boil on
his ( | )* The
neighbor wouldn't remove his tree which blew over in a storm
8. Who was the subject of the sculpture that
the artist created?
Rose, Blanche, and Dorothy
9. What did Blanche do for a living?
A Worker in a museum
10. How did the girls know that Sophia had
been out driving?
The phonebook was missing
1. How long
were Dorothy and Stan married?
2. Name two vacation spots that the girls went
to (all or at least two could have gone)
St. Olaf; The Bahamas
3. What was above Blanche's bed?
4. Name an illness that each girl suffered from...
Sophia: Stroke; Rose: heart
failure and had to have a triple bypass surgery; Dorothy: Foot
Surgery; Blanche: Pacemaker Surgery
5. How old was Blanche when she died (in Rose's
6. What was the name of the gangster after Miles/Nick?
The Cheese Man
7. What did Blanche see in the ziplock bag
after writing for 3 days straight?
Little balls of sunshine, and
8. What was Rose's name at the high school
Kim Fong Toi
9. What did Sophia make for Alvin?
10. What was on the winning lottery ticket the
girls gave the homeless shelter?
Three Palm Trees
Name three of Dorothy signature clothing styles.
2. How did Blanche get Rose to drive her to
Atlanta to see her "Grammy's" house?
She gave her a treasure map
with a big X which was somewhere outside of Atlanta.
3. What hung at Blanche's "grammy's"
house that she brought back with her?
4. Who attended Sophia's wedding to Max?
5. What type of car did Blanche rent to
6. What was the occupation of Clayton's
7. Name the man Sophia sat with on the beach.
8. Who did Sophia go out with on Valentine's
9. Name a song that Sophia sang in the show.
Thanks for the Medicare, for
blue cross and blue shield.....
10. Name all of the girls spouses (there may
be more than one!!).
"George"; Rose --> "Charlie"; Dorothy -->
"Stan" & "Lucas"; Sophia -->
"Salvador", "Max", & "Guido"
1. Where did Dorothy keep the brochures of
Her top dresser drawer, the
one "you know who" can't reach
2. Who was the famous artist that painted the
picture the girls traded for a new roof?
3. What was the name of the bar Blanche took
Dorothy to, and Dorothy ended up singing?
The Rusty Anchor
4. Rose almost lost her teddy-bear to a girl
scout. What was the name of the bear?
5. What did Sophia sit on when she drove Rose's
6. What was the "lucky part" to the
curse Sophia put on the girls' neighbor after his tree fell into
their lanai? He had a boil on
7. After Dorothy had foot surgery, what did
Blanche and Rose rename their dance group?
Two Merry Widows
9. In the final episode, what did Stan compare
himself to? (HINT -- he didn't have a lot of them)
The Last hair on his head
10. What did Sophia really want to do when
she and Dorothy went on a weekend to "share memories?"
Ride Space Mountain
Name the song the pianist sang when Dorothy and Sophia went to
Orlando to reminisce.
It's A Small World
2. What was the name of Rose's old boyfriend
who left her at the train station in St. Olaf to go to Europe with a
3. What did Dorothy want Sophia to give her if
Dorothy won the bowling game? Her
Earrings she got from her aunt
4. What was the nickname Dorothy had that was
shared by a prisoner? Moose
5. What did Blanche ALWAYS have on? (hint,
think neck) A small
gold chain with a tiny diamond
6. Who was the fictional character that Rose
and Blanche were going to write a children's book about?
7. What is Dorothy's COMPLETE name by the last
Petrillo Sbornack Hollingsworth
8. Where would Sophia and Dorothy be cutting
ribbons if they had won the Shady Pines Mother/Daughter Beauty
9. What was the name of the gay housekeeper in
the first episode? Coco
10. What "60 Minutes" co-star could
Blanche have had? Andy
did Rose find that made her think Blanche slept with Charlie?
double exposed picture of Blanche in bed with Charlie.
song did Sophia recall singing when Shady Pines burned down?
three... there's no one in place except you and me...
played Glen O'Brien, the married man Dorothy dated? HINT! There were
Rocco & Jerry Orbach
was David, in relation to Blanche?
did all the girls sleep in Sophia's bed when the heat went out?
had an electric blanket
the actor/director who was one of the Elvis' at Sophia and Max's
did Stan leave with Dorothy after their daughter's wedding?
did Rose want to take Blanche and Dorothy when they moved in? (HINT!
It was her "favorite restaurant")
long were Stan and Dorothy married?
10. Who played Angela, Sophia's sister? (AND A BONUS... What other
major television show was she on??)
and The Mary Tyler Moore Show along with Harold Gould/Miles.
1. What are Blanche's initials?
2. Name a type of product Rose tested for her job
at the TV station. Weight
Loss Items, Light bulbs, Watches
3. What year was Dorothy married to Stan? (It
was actually mentioned in an episode -- Sophia says "Picture
it. Brooklyn -- 19_ _. Your first anniversary...)
4. Sophia sat on the park bench with a man.
What was his name, and what was wrong with him?
5. What did Blanche bring back from Grammy's
house that reminded her of Grammy?
6. Where did Rose meet her natural father?
7. Who was Emma Emmahoffer?
The woman who Rose competed
against for Woman of the Year. (She was later disqualified because
they found a skeleton in her closet)
8. What did Dorothy need from Rose to help
move the toilet from the living room to the bathroom?
9. The number of children Sophia has
MULTIPLIED BY the number of brothers and sisters she has (that
appeared on the show) equals???
10. What is Rose's favorite restaurant (she
was going to take the girls there when they all moved in